To remove your case, we recommend:
1. Use both hands to push away the edges of the bottom of the case, starting with one corner. Never try to tear off the case on the side where it is thinnest (at the camera hole on the iPhone), as there is a great risk that your case will break.
2. You may use a soft, pointed object to pry the case. NOTE! Never use objects that can scratch your mobile!
We recommend that you remove the mobile cover periodically (at least once a month).
Taking care of your products is important to us and our environment. Our products are designed to last for a long time.
· The easy way to remove a phone case is to first lift one side or one corner up from the bottom of the case, then gently remove the case. By removing the case in this way, you will prolong the life of your case.
· Try to avoid moisture, grease and hand lotion. Keep it nice and clean by wiping it with a damp cloth. Let it dry naturally.
· When using Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitiser, simply ensure your hands are fully dry when touching your product after any application of hand sanitiser.
· Try to avoid scratching, like sharp nails or rough objects during use.
· Don’t overexpose your case or tech accessories to the sunlight or high temperatures. You should always keep your device in a cool place.
· To prolong the life of your case, store it in the box given from MYCASMO
· Last but not least – Recycle. After long-time use, don´t throw away your product. Sell or pass it on to a friend or organization that can give new life to it.
We hope this Care guide was helpful and that you will treat your MYCASMO product with good care. If you require any additional or specific care guidance for your product, please do not hesitate to ask for advice from our Customer Services team.
- Live Chat